Located in Texas, becoming a member at A+ Federal Credit Union (Branch Locator) is available to anyone! Below is all the information and details you need to fulfill your A+ Federal Credit Union Membership!
Editor’s Note: For more credit unions that you can join from anywhere, see our list of Credit Unions You Can Join From Anywhere.
Table of Contents
A+ Federal Credit Union Membership Benefits
When you’re an A+FCU member, you’re also an owner with a say in your credit union. Joining is easy and comes with a wide variety of member-only benefits. Become a member, not a customer.
PlusPoints Member Rewards
- Their PlusPoints program provides you with valuable reward points. You can earn points by doing things you’re probably already doing.
Ways You Can Earn Points
- Get 1 point for every $1 in interest paid on an A+FCU loan or A+FCU-maintained mortgage
- Get 1 point for every $1 in dividends earned on share accounts
- With Cash-Back Checking, earn 10 points for every signature-based transaction using your A+FCU debit card
- With Cash-Back Checking, earn 5 points for every PIN-based transaction using your A+FCU debit card
- Get 100 points for every year of membership
- Get 100 points during your birthday month
- Additional points may be awarded for special promotions and campaigns
A+ Federal Credit Union Membership: If you’re interested in becoming a member, join today!
Refer A Friend
Refer a friend or business to open a new qualifying account and you’ll both earn money that’ll be automatically deposited into your Membership Savings account. See full info here.
Joining A+FCU is easy. In addition to partnerships with over 300 schools, districts, businesses, community organizations, and more, there are plenty of other ways to join.
- A family member is a current A+FCU member
- Make a one-time dues payment of $10 to the A+ Education Foundation (made when you open your account)
- You are a member, employee, or student of any of the organizations or businesses listed below:
- An employee or student of select schools
- An employee of select businesses or organizations
- A member of select PTAs
- A member of select organizations
See full list of eligibility requirements here.
Did you know you that banks and credit unions offer the same financial products? Here are a few reasons why you should consider becoming a member at a credit union: credit unions are not-for-profit institutions, credit unions tend to pay higher interest rates and have lower fees, your funds are NCUA insured up to $250,000, and much more! If those benefits alone (along with many more) sound great to you, definitely consider this A+ Federal Credit Union Membership! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this credit union! Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank deals!