Located in New Jersey, becoming a member at ABCO Federal Credit Union () is available to anyone! Below is all the information and details you need to fulfill your ABCO Federal Credit Union Membership!
Editor’s Note: For more credit unions that you can join from anywhere, see our list of Credit Unions You Can Join From Anywhere.
Table of Contents
ABCO Federal Credit Union Membership Benefits
At ABCO FCU, you can expect these benefits:
- Access to home, auto, and personal loans at competitive rates.
- Dividend-earning savings & checking accounts including our Rewards Checking Account currently earning 1.01% APY* on balances up to $25,000.
- Access to over 65,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide with your ABCO FCU debit card.
- Free Online Banking/Bill Pay/Mobile Banking/e-statements.
- Special services including our Summer Pay Club designed for 10-month employees.
- Member discounts for popular products and services including Regal Cinemas Movie tickets, Sprint, Turbotax, and more!
- Free notary services.
- The knowledge that you are part of a not-for-profit cooperative financial institution that is looking out for your best interests, not stockholders’.
ABCO Federal Credit Union Membership: If you’re interested in becoming a member, join today!
There are many ways in which you may be eligible for membership with ABCO FCU including the town you live in, the company you work for, or where you attend church, for example.
The following groups are eligible for membership:
- People who live, work, worship or attend school in the following areas:
- Atlantic City
- Browns Mills/Pemberton
- Burlington City
- Ft. Dix & Mcguire AFB area
- Mt. Holly
- Plumstead, Jackson & Berkley Township
- All public school employees in the counties of Atlantic, Burlington, Cape May, and Gloucester as well as select colleges and specialty schools.
- All NJ State employees and select county and municipality workers.
- Select hospital and health-related employers.
- Employees in other industries.
- Immdiate family members* of current ABCO members.
*Immediate family members includes spouse, children, siblings, parents, grandparents & grandchildren.
See full list of eligibility requirements here.
Did you know you that banks and credit unions offer the same financial products? Here are a few reasons why you should consider becoming a member at a credit union: credit unions are not-for-profit institutions, credit unions tend to pay higher interest rates and have lower fees, your funds are NCUA insured up to $250,000, and much more! If those benefits alone (along with many more) sound great to you, definitely consider this ABCO Federal Credit Union Membership! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this credit union! Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank deals!