Available nationwide, you can earn interest on your funds when you open a new Ally Bank 11-Month No Penalty Certificate of Deposit Account. Below is all the information and details you need to earn 2.25% APY on your funds when you open a Ally Bank 11-Month No Penalty Certificate of Deposit Account!
Table of Contents
Ally Bank 11-Month No Penalty Certificate of Deposit Account Summary
Open up a new Ally Bank 11-Month No Penalty Certificate of Deposit Account to earn interest on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 2.25% APY on 11-Month CD
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Any up to $25K; tiered rate based on deposit
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Promo Code(s): None
Ally Bank 11-Month No Penalty Certificate of Deposit Account: Consider opening a new CD account if you’re looking to earn interest on your funds! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
|Deposit Amount||APY Rate|
|Less than $5,000 opening deposit||1.80%|
|$5,000 minimum opening deposit||2.10%|
|$25,000 minimum opening deposit||2.25%|
Earn 1.80% up to 2.25% APY on your funds by:
- Visit Ally Bank online and opening a new Certificate of Deposit Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 12-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this Certificate of Deposit Account.
If you have excess funds just sitting in your checking account (that more than likely won’t be touched), it’s a good idea to invest it in a interest bearing account like a CD. By opening a certificate of deposit account, your money will be earning money for you while you sleep by earning you a return on your funds. Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull.
Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more CD Rates!
|With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
-Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-No foreign transaction fees
-Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
-$0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that