Available nationwide, you can earn interest on your funds when you open a new Ally Bank CD Account. Below is all the information and details you need to earn 12-Month Term 2.50% APY, and 60-Month Term 3.00% APY CD on your funds when you open a Ally Bank CD Account!
|Best CD Accounts|
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
15-Month CD Account
24-Month CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
18-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
Ally Bank CD Account Summary
Open up a new Ally Bank CD Account to earn interest on your funds.
- Rate Offer: Earn 12-Month Term 2.50% APY and 60-Month Term 3.00% APY CD on your funds
- Availability: Nationwide ()
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown.Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1 – $25K
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Promo Code(s): None
Ally Bank CD Account: Consider opening a new CD account if you’re looking to earn interest on your funds! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
|Term||Less Than $5K Opening Deposit||$5K Minimum Opening Deposit||$25K Minimum Opening Deposit|
|3 Month||0.75% APY||0.75% APY||0.75% APY|
|6 Month||1.00% APY||1.00% APY||1.00% APY|
|9 Month||1.25% APY||1.25% APY||1.25% APY|
|12 Month||2.50% APY||2.50% APY||2.50% APY|
|18 Month||2.35% APY||2.45% APY||2.55% APY|
|3 Year||2.50% APY||2.55% APY||2.60% APY|
|5 Year||3.00% APY||3.00% APY||3.00% APY|
Earn 0.75% up to 3.00% APY on your funds by:
- Visit Ally Bank online and opening a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 12-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
If you have excess funds just sitting in your checking account (that more than likely won’t be touched), it’s a good idea to invest it in a interest bearing account like a CD. By opening a CD account, your money will be earning money for you while you sleep by earning you a return on your funds. Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more Bank Promotions and the best CD Rate Offers!
|With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
-One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that
-0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
-Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees