Connecticut residents can earn a $100 bonus from American Eagle Financial Credit Union when opening a new personal checking account and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your American Eagle Financial Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus!
Eligibility: Membership in American Eagle Financial Credit Union is open to those who live, work, attend school or worship in Hartford, Middlesex, New Haven or Tolland Counties in Connecticut.
Table of Contents
American Eagle Financial Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your American Eagle Financial Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: American Eagle Financial Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Availability: CT ()
- Expiration: 08/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Credit Funding: Unknown.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $250+
- Monthly Service Fee: $5; see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: $15 fee if account is closed within 6 months. There’s also an annual Dormant fee if your account has not had activity for a year or more and the balance is less than $100. If you don’t have a combined balance of at least $100 in your Savings and Checking accounts, there is a $10 monthly inactivity fee.
- Promo Code(s): None
American Eagle Financial Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
Open a new personal checking account from American Eagle Financial Credit Union with a minimum opening deposit of $1. Once open, set up a direct deposit of $250 or more, use your debit card 15 times, and sign up for eStatements within the first 60 days of account opening.
You will receive the $100 bonus within 120 days of completing the requirements.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- My Checking Account: A $5.00 inactivity fee will be charged monthly for Savings and Checking only with combined balances of less than $100.00, no activity for 6 consecutive months, account holder is age 22 or older, and account holder is not a borrower on a loan. The account will be closed when it reaches $0.00 balance.
If you’re eligible for this American Eagle Financial Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus, this should be an easy bonus to earn! Soft pull, easy requirements, and a free checking account? Bonuses like this are the more ideal ones! If you happen to know any info regarding credit card funding, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank bonus! Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank deals!
|With the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Card:
-Enjoy a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $500 in travel
-Earn unlimited 2X miles per dollar on every purchase, every day
-New! Earn 10 miles per dollar on hotels when you pay with your Venture card at hotels.com/venture; learn more at hotels.com/venture
-Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
-Travel when you want with no blackout dates
-Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn
-No foreign transaction fees
-$0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that