Available nationwide, American Heritage Credit Union is offering you 2.00% APY on your funds for opening a new American Heritage Credit Union High Yield Savings Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.00% APY Rate on your funds when you open a American Heritage High Yield Savings Account.
In addition to the current rate from Americana Heritage Credit Union, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: In order to become a member you must fill out an application and meet the following American Heritage Credit Union membership requirements.
Table of Contents
American Heritage Credit Union Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.00% APY on your funds. Open a new account to start earning interest and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.00% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $10K minimum
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: $10, easily waived
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
American Heritage Credit Union Savings Account: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, go online or visit your local branch to apply!
- You can withdraw funds once per month without any interest rate or fee.
- Online Teller Program.
- High Yield Savings Account deposits are federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000 per member.
Simply open a new American Heritage Credit Union High Yield Savings Account and start earning the 2.00% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- American Heritage Credit Union Savings Account: $10 monthly service fee is waived if the daily balance is $10,000 or more.
This is a very competitive offer. Simply meet the deposit amount for the bank and the rate is yours. However, the rates are always subjected to change.
If you're unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank promotions and/or for more bank rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account
- HSBC Direct Savings Account
- CIT Bank Money Market Account
- Barclays Online Savings Account
- Synchrony Bank Promotions
|With the Chase Freedom® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.74-25.49%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
-Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
-Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee