For residents of Arizona, Arizona Bank & Trust is offering you a chance to earn a $200 bonus when you sign up for a new checking account and meet specified requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Arizona Bank & Trust $200 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from Arizonas Bank & Trust, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: You can view a compiled post of all available Bank & Trust promotions.
Table of Contents
Arizona Bank & Trust $200 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Arizona Bank & Trust $200 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Arizona Bank & Trust $200 Checking Bonus
- Availability: AZ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 12/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Up to $2K
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $2.50; see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: If the account is closed by the customer or Bank within 90 calendar days after opening, we will deduct bonuses earned and received at closing and a $25 account closing fee may be assessed.
- Promo Code(s): None
Arizona Bank & Trust $200 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
Similarly, here are the same bonuses offered by other banks:
- Citywide Banks $200 Checking Bonus (CO) – Review
- Dubuque Bank & Trust $200 Checking Bonus (IA) – Review
- First Community Bank $200 Checking Bonus (IA, IL) – Review
- Illinois Bank & Trust $350 Checking Bonus (IL) – Review
- Morrill & Janes Bank and Trust $200 Checking Bonus (KS, MO, TX) – Review
- New Mexico Bank & Trust $200 Checking Bonus (NM) – Review
- Premier Valley Bank $200 Checking Bonus (CA) – Review
- Rocky Mountain Bank $200 Checking Bonus (MT) – Review
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust $200 Checking Bonus (WI) – Review
To earn your $200 bonus, simply open a new checking with $25. From there:
- Earn a $30 bonus for enrolling in eStatements within 60 calendar days of account opening and
- Earn a $170 bonus will be given if one (1) direct deposit of $500 or more post to the account within the first 60 calendar days of account opening.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Free Checking with eStatements Account: eStatement enrollment required to avoid $2.50 paper statement fee
- Cash Rewards Checking Account: eStatement enrollment required to avoid $2.50 paper statement fee
If you qualify for this Arizona Bank & Trust $200 Checking Bonus, definitely give it a shot! Requirements are very simple for this $200 offer and it is reported to incur a soft pull! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank promotions!
Be sure to take a look at our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Bonus – $200 H5 Promotion
- HSBC Bank $350 Advance Checking Bonus
- HSBC Bank $750 Premier Checking Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Account – $300 Cash Bonus
- Chase Total Checking Account – $200 Cash Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review – $100 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500
- TD Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- TD Bank $150 Checking Bonus
|With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
-One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that
-0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
-Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees