The BB&T Bright Credit Card offers 0% APR on balance transfers for up to 15 months with no annual fee! The average time period of low intro APR on cards is usually only 12 months, so definitely check out this card if you’re looking for a longer low intro APR time period! While there is no bonus offered with the card, BB&T still gives you opportunities to earn money easily with BB&T Deals. If you’re interested in this card, keep reading to find out more!
Table of Contents
0% APR Balance Transfer
The BB&T Bright Credit Card is a great card for those with debt because it offers 0% APR for 15 months! If you’re looking for a card that is above average in terms of balance transfer, then definitely consider this one.
Visit blackthorn-cider’s website to explore more of the best credit cards related to 0% APR here.
BB&T Bright Credit Card Features
- 0% introductory Annual percentage rates(APR) on both purchases as well as Balance transfers.
- After intro APR, low variable APR apply.
- Excellent account protection security measures with fraud alerts, transaction alerts, and guard against unauthorized card use.
- Exploit discretionary overdraft assurance, snap to open, accessible on your qualified BB&T financial records.
- Travel and emergency assistance services.
- Travel accident insurance.
- Zero liability on unauthorized access leads to complete refund of the amount or transaction which has not been authorized by the cardholder giving it an extra security advantage.
- Easy to access in BB&T dashboard, online Banking and mobile app as well.
- No annual fees.
BB&T Bright Credit Card: If this card appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
Definitely consider the BB&T Bright Credit Card if you are going to be making balance transfers, will carry a balance from month to month, or want a low interest credit card. This card gives you 0% Intro APR Balance Transfers for 15 months with no annual fee! If you’re looking for a card that helps you get rid of any high interest credit card debt, this is a great card to consider because the 0% APR gives you time to fix any debt you may have.