BBVA Compass Bank is offering AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, NM & TX residents coded with a valid Workplace Solutions or Compass For Your Cause code a chance to earn a $100 bonus by opening a new checking account and meeting the direct deposit requirement. Below is all the details you need to earn your BBVA Compass Bank $100 Checking Bonus!
Editor’s Note: See our full list of BBVA Compass Bank Deals, Bonuses, Rates, and Promotions.
Table of Contents
BBVA Compass Bank $100 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your BBVA Compass Bank $100 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and fulfill the direct deposit requirement.
- Bonus Offer: BBVA Compass Bank $100 Checking Bonus (Targeted)
- Availability: AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, NM, TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 12/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Credit Funding: Up to $5,000 (YMMV)
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+ within 60 days of account opening.
- Monthly Service Fee: $0, $15, $25; see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
BBVA Compass Bank $100 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
Earn a $100 bonus (“Direct Deposit Bonus”), if, within 60 days of account opening, an electronic direct deposit in the amount of at least $500 from an unrelated third party (e.g. your employer or a government agency) posts to your new checking account.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- ClearChoice Free Checking: No monthly fee
- ClearChoice Premium Checking: Avoid the $15 monthly fee by:
- Maintaining an average daily collected balance of $5,000 or more in this account and/or your BBVA Compass ClearChoice Money Market account; or
- Maintaining a daily balance of $7,500 or more in your qualifying linked loan accounts; or
- Being a member of the BBVA Compass Premier Personal Banking Program
- ClearConnect Checking: No monthly fees.
- Interest Checking: Avoid the $25 monthly fee by:
- Maintaining an Average Daily Collected Balance of at least $5,000
This BBVA Compass Bank $100 Checking Bonus is targeted to those who have a valid Workplace Solutions or Compass For Your Cause code so this bonus isn’t available to everyone. If you are eligible, do keep in mind that this is expected to incur a hard pull so it will affect your credit. Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experiences with this bank! Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank deals!