Camden National Bank is offering Maine residents a chance to earn up to a $100 bonus when opening a new checking account and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Camden National Bank $100 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from Camden National Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|-Open a TD Premier CheckingSM Account
-Earn $300 bonus when you set up $2,500 in direct deposits within 60 days.
-Available to: CT, DC, DE, FL, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VA, VT
-Free money orders, official bank checks, stop payments, paper statements with check images, & incoming wire transfers
-Earn interest, enjoy free perks and pay no ATM fees anywhere you go.
-No monthly maintenance fee with $2,500 minimum daily balance
-No ATM fees at TD or non-TD ATMs
-Live Customer Service 24/7
Table of Contents
Camden National Bank $100 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Camden National Bank $100 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Camden National Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- Availability: ME ()
- Expiration: 11/09/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Up to $500 (with Visa or Mastercard)
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $0, $5, $20; see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: Not listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Camden National Bank $100 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
You must open the account with $25 and be a Maine resident at account opening. To be eligible for $100 account bonus, open a Promise Rewards checking account. If you make 10 debit card point-of-sale transactions in the second statement cycle, a $100 bonus will be paid within 60 days of meeting requirements.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Simple Promise Checking Account: No monthly fees
- Promise Rewards Checking Account: $5 monthly fee waived with;
- Low minimum average monthly balance requirement of $100 or more in your account; OR keep a balance of at least $2,500 or more in any combination of qualifying deposit and certificate of deposit balances, each statement period
- Promise Premier Checking Account: $20 monthly fee waived with;
- Keep a minimum average balance of $2,500 or more in your account OR
- Keep a balance of $25,000 in total deposit balances OR
- Consumer and residential mortgage loan balances of $150,000 or more
If I were to be eligible, I would definitely go for the full Camden National Bank $100 Checking Bonus. Monthly fee waivers are not difficult to meet at all, but if this were to incur a soft pull, this would surely be on my recommended list of bonuses. If you happen to know any info regarding credit card funding, credit inquiry, or early account closure fee, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank promotions!
Be sure to take a look at our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Bonus – $200 H5 Promotion
- HSBC Bank $350 Advance Checking Bonus
- HSBC Bank $750 Premier Checking Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Account – $300 Cash Bonus
- Chase Total Checking Account – $200 Cash Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review – $100 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500
- TD Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- TD Bank $150 Checking Bonus
|With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express:
-$200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
-6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%) - that means spending $60 a week at U.S. supermarkets could earn over $180 back per year.
-3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
-Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.99% to 25.99%.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
-$95 annual fee.
-See Rates & Fees