Looking to open a business checking account? Get financial products and services that let you bank when and how you want. Chase is currently offering you a chance to earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Business Checking Account and meet certain requirements. Just simply submit your email to receive the coupon offer! Below is all the information and details you need to earn your $200 bonus from the Chase Total Business Checking® Coupon Code Promotion!
Offer is currently unavailable
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in what more Chase has to offer, see our list of Chase Coupons!
Table of Contents
Chase Total Business Checking Coupon Code Summary
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI, WV (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: Yes, see how to avoid monthly fees below.
- Early Termination Fees: If the checking account is closed within six months after opening, bonus amount for that account will be deducted at closing.
- Promo Code(s): Must enter email on online promo page to receive coupon offer to bring in-branch.
Chase Total Business Checking®: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, visit the link provided in the table above and submit your email to receive the coupon offer. Then visit your nearest branch to open a new business checking account and meet certain requirements.
Chase For Business Features
Chase for Business can help support you, so you can focus on your business. Get these features:
- Account Alerts
- A great way to stay on top of your account’s activity and enhance security.
- Access over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches nationwide.
- Unlimited electronic deposits at no charge, including Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH and ATM.
- Business Associate Card
- Let your employees make business purchases and you stay in control.
- Enter your e-mail and Chase will e-mail you a $200 bonus coupon offer.
- Open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account
- Deposit $1,000 or more in new money into your new checking account within 20 business days of account opening
- Maintain at least $1,000 balance for 60 days from the date of deposit. The new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates.
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days – debit card purchases, checks paid, Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH (Credits and Debits), wires (Credits and Debits)
- After you have completed all the above checking requirements, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
Avoid Monthly Fees
Chase Total Business Checking® Account: Avoid the $15 monthly fee:
- When you maintain a daily minimum balance of $1,500 or more or if you maintain a linked Chase Private Client Checking or Chase Premier Platinum Checking personal account. Otherwise only $12 when you enroll in paperless statements.
This $200 Chase Total Business Checking® is pretty great to obtain especially since it only incurs a soft pull and EASY requirements. Definitely give this bonus and account a shot if you’re browsing around for a great business checking account! There’s a reason why Chase is at the top! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bonus offer! Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more Business Bank deals!