Learn more about this card here.
With the Chase Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card, you’ll earn a $500 bonus cash back when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. You’ll also receive up to 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year! Continue to read below to find out more about this card and what it has to offer.
5% Cash Back Categories
If you’re a small business owner, you’ll like being able to earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year.
Additionally, you’ll also be able to earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases in other categories such as gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year while getting unlimited 1% cash back on all other card purchases.
These cash back rewards don’t expire, and you can redeem rewards for cash back, gift cards and more through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
And as a business owner and primary card holder, you can get employee cards for no additional cost. Having these will allow you to set spending limits for your employees while also helping you earn fast and simple cash back rewards.
Be sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore the best credit cards related to 5% cash back categories.
Table of Contents
Chase Ink Business Cash Card Summary
|With the Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card:
-Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
-Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
-Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
-Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
-0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
-Employee cards at no additional cost
-No Annual Fee
Highlighted Features & Benefits
- No Annual Fee
- If you’re credit card savvy and have multiple credit cards, the annual fees can really start to add up. Granted, there are advantages to having premium credit cards that offer airline fee waivers and other benefits, but there are plenty of no annual fee cards such as this one that provide just as worthwhile benefits. The Chase Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card is in good no-fee company, with standout products like the original Chase Freedom Card and the Citi Double Cash Card also offering the opportunity to earn elevated cash-back rewards without needing to pay anything each account membership year.
- Generous Welcome Offer Bonus
- You can enjoy your sign up bonus in a variety of different ways, whether it be cash back or even Ultimate Rewards points. That’s right, you can pair this card up with one that earns Ultimate Rewards points like the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card or the Ink Business Preferred to maximize your card’s potential. These are just some of the ways you can enjoy the benefits on your card, there are plenty of other ways to redeem your points in the way you deem the most fit.
- Earn up to 5% Back on the First $25,000 Spent in Certain Categories
- To add to the desirable benefits of the Chase Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card, you can earn 5% back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year. You’ll also earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, and you’ll get an unlimited 1% cash back on everything else.
- Since you can use the cash back you get from this card and translate it into Ultimate Rewards points when you pair it with other Chase products, you could effectively earn a return of 10.5% percent for the first $25,000 spent at office supply stores and on the other services mentioned above, and 4.2% on the first $25,000 spent at gas stations and restaurants. For everyday, non-bonus spending, where there’s no cap to your earnings, that equals a pretty solid 2.1% return. There are plenty of opportunities to maximize your earnings, as long as you know how.
- Plenty of People Are Eligible to Apply
- Although this card is advertised as a business card, the term “business” is much broader than you would think. In reality, you actually don’t need to have a formal business to apply for this card. If you are a freelancer or you have a side gig you can still be considered as a “business”.
- It Doesn’t Appear As an Account on Your Personal Credit Report
- A feature about this card that’s really nice is that you can keep your work life separate from your personal life. When you apply for a business card like the Ink Cash, it will count as an inquiry on your personal account, but the credit line will sit on a business credit report separate from your personal one. This means that the additional credit you receive when you’re accepted for the card won’t affect your utilization ratio, which is a huge factor of your credit score.
- 0% Introductory APR
- If you’re a small business just starting out with limited revenue and a large balance, it helps to have 0% introductory APR. This card in particular offers a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months, and then a variable rate after that. This 12 month period allows you to ease your business in, without any worry about paying an APR rate.
- Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty
- If you want some security when making purchases, this card could also be a solid option. It offers purchase protection, covering newly bought items for 120 days against damage or theft (up to $10,000 per claim and up to $50,000 per account).
- As a cardmember you’ll also enjoy extended warranty for eligible purchases, as the card extends the US manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year (on eligible warranties of three years or less).
- Primary (Business) Rental Car Coverage
- A final perk of holding the Chase Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card is that it offers an auto collision damage waiver. Essentially, when you rent a car for business purposes and charge it to this card, you can decline the rental car company’s collision insurance and be covered by the card in the case of theft or collision damage. This is valid on most rentals both in the US and abroad — make sure to check the fine print for more details.
- Note that if you’re renting a car for personal use, the Ink Cash won’t be of use. In that case, Chase Sapphire Preferred, which offers primary rental car insurance, would be a better option.
- No Annual Fee
If you’re a small business owner looking for a way to earn cash back on business-related purchases, the Chase Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card may be the card for you. You can earn up to 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back at gas stations and restaurants, and 1% cash back on all other purchases with no limit and annual fee. It is seen as a simple card with high rewards — making it one of the most popular cards among small business owners. Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Not the card for you? See our full list of the best credit card promotions or see our Credit Card Categories post to find the card that best suits you.
Learn more about this card here.