Available Nationwide, Chase Sapphire Banking is offering you a 60,000 bonus points when you open a new banking account and meet specified requirements. Below is all the information you need to earn your Chase Sapphire Banking 60,000 Bonus Points Promotion! YMMV
Editor’s Note: Offer can be found in-branch, but it’s YMMV.
In addition to the current promotion from Chase Sapphire Banking, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Chase Sapphire Banking 60,000 Points Bonus Summary
To earn your Chase Sapphire Banking 60,000 Points Bonus, simply open a checking account and meet the specified requirements. YMMV
- Bonus Offer: Chase Sapphire Banking 60,000 Points Bonus
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: None
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $25, see below on how to avoid
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Chase Sapphire Banking 60,000 Points Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today! There isn’t a direct link offer because this promotion is targeted. It’s YMMV but the offer can be found in-branch.
How to get your 60,000 bonus points:
- Open or upgrade to a new Sapphire Banking relationship and bring $75,000 in new qualifying deposits and/or investments to Chase
- Deposit funds into the account within 45 days and maintain that balance for at least 90 days
Avoid Monthly Fees
- $25, can be waived when you keep $75,000 in your account
Chase Sapphire Banking is offering a generous bonus for people nationwide. However, this offer is targeted so make sure you’re eligible. Simply meet the requirements stated above and you will be able to start your new banking experience.
Additionally, the fees are easy to waive. How great is that? Furthermore, you will receive the best customer service the bank has to offer. Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank promotions!
Be sure to take a look at our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Bonus – $200 H5 Promotion
- HSBC Bank $350 Advance Checking Bonus
- HSBC Bank $750 Premier Checking Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Account – $300 Cash Bonus
- Chase Total Checking Account – $200 Cash Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review – $100 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500
- TD Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- TD Bank $150 Checking Bonus
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase Sapphire Reserve℠ Card:
-Earn 50K bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
-$300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
-Named a 'Best Travel Credit Card for 2017' by MONEY® Magazine
-3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
-Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
-1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
-Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
-Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®