Kentucky and Ohio residents can earn a $125 bonus from Cinfed Credit Union when opening a new checking account and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Cinfed Credit Union $125 Checking Bonus!
Editor’s Note: Cinfed Credit Union serves anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school in or regularly conducts business in Hamilton, Kenton, Campbell and Boone Counties. Seek more info on membership here.
Table of Contents
Cinfed Credit Union $125 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Cinfed Credit Union $125 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Cinfed Credit Union $125 Checking Bonus
- Availability: KY, OH (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 12/15/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Credit Funding: No
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Not listed
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $0, $6.95; see below on how to waive the fees
- Early Termination Fees: Not listed
Cinfed Credit Union $125 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
To qualify for $125 bonus:
- Earn $50: Open a new checking account with eStatements & Cinfed Online
- Additional $25: Add Direct Deposit. Direct Deposit must be credited to account within 60 days of account opening.
- Additional $25: Complete at least 12 debit card transactions within the first 60 days
- Additional $25: Pay 2 bills with Online Bill Pay
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Kasasa Cash Checking Account: No monthly fee
- Kasasa Cash Back Checking Account: No monthly fee
- Cinfed Basic Checking Account: No monthly fee
- Fresh Start Checking Account: $6.95 monthly fee
This Cinfed Credit Union $125 Checking Bonus is pretty demanding for the bonus amount and does have a some information missing to actually recommend this bonus (like the opening deposit and early account termination fee). If you need tips on meeting the spending requirement, see our Meeting Debit/Credit Transaction Requirements post. Please let us know if you find out the early account termination fee. Do you have any bank bonuses, deals, or promotions that you know of that you recommend? If so, please comment below with the offer so our readers can also benefit! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank deals!