To give you an overview, when you sign up for a Discover it Miles Card, you will earn $50 bonus plus an unlimited 1.5x Miles per dollar on all purchases, every day, with no annual fee. On top of earning 1.5X miles per dollar, you can get an unlimited match of all the Miles you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically! If you want to know more details about the cash back rewards that this Discover it Miles Card offers, please continue to read below.
Editor’s Note: Sign up through our Discover it® Miles Referral link and earn a $50 bonus after first purchase. You won’t see the $50 bonus at the application page, but rest assured you will get the $50 bonus after first purchase.
Table of Contents
Discover it Miles Card Information
- Earn unlimited 1.5x Miles for every dollar spent on all purchases
- Earn 3X the miles on all your purchases within the first year from account opening
- Mile for mile match — Discover will match all the miles you’ve earned at the end of your first year
- You won’t lose your Miles, even if your account closes
- Your Miles never expire
- No late fee on your first late payment
- No foreign transaction fee
- 10.99% intro APR for 14 months from date of first transfer
- 0% Intro APR for 14 months on purchases. Then 11.99% to 23.99% Standard Variable Purchase APR applies
- No annual fee
Discover it Miles Card Highlights
- Unlimited 1.5x Miles
- Earn unlimited 1.5x Miles for every dollar spent on all purchases – from airfare and hotels to groceries and online shopping.
- They Match Mile for Mile
- They’ll match all the Miles you’ve earned at the end of your first year. For example, 30,000 Miles turns into 60,000 Miles.
- Book Travel With Ease
- Use your Discover it® Miles card for any travel purchase, including all airlines, hotels, rental cars and more.
- No Blackout Dates
- Once you book your travel with Discover it® Miles card, redeem your Miles as a statement credit towards the purchase. Your rewards never expire.
Discover it Miles Card Benefits
- Freeze it® on/off switch for your account.
- Now if you misplace your credit card, just use this feature on our mobile app or website to prevent new purchases, cash advances or balance transfers, in seconds.
- FICO® Credit Score for Free.
- Easily view your FICO® Credit Score on monthly statements, mobile, and online for free. Learn More
- Looking out for you.
- They monitor every purchase, everyday for suspicious activity. And you’re never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your card.
- 100% U.S. based customer service.
- They are here to help and we will not waste your time selling you other products when you call them.
Discover it Miles Card: If you like what all this card has to offer, click this link to apply!
If you are interested in more Discover Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of Discover Bank Deals here.
With the Discover it Miles Card, you will receive 1.5X miles on all your purchases with no annual fee. This is very straightforward and simple. And if you pay attention to the offer details, there is 0% APR for 14 months and will earn the equivalent of 3X the points/miles a little over your first year due to its mile to mile match.
Discover will match all the miles you’ve earned at the end of your first year from account opening. An example how this works is if you’ve earned 20,000 miles, at the end of the year, Discover will match it and your miles will become 40,000 miles — essentially doubled.
Also, with Discover Deals, you can shop at top merchants and earn additional miles or receive instant savings at checkout both online and in stores.
My final thoughts on this is that the card great if you can take advantage of the 3X miles the first year.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more cards for Everyday Store Purchases or see our full list of the Best Credit Card Promotions!
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.