Available nationwide, EverBank is offering you a 1-Year 1.21% APY on your funds for opening a Yield Pledge Checking Account up to $250,000. Below is all the information you need to earn a 1-Year Intro 1.21% APY Rate when you open a EverBank Yield Pledge Checking Account.
Table of Contents
EverBank Yield Pledge Checking Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 1.21% APY on your funds for the first year. Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $5,000 to start earning interest and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 1.21% 1-Year Intro APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via Chexsystems
- Credit Funding: No
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $5,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
EverBank Yield Pledge Checking Account: Consider opening a money market account online to receive an interest rate of 1.21% 1-Year Intro APY Rate on your funds. Apply today to start earning interest on balances starting at $5,000.
If you are interested in more EverBank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of EverBank Deals here.
|Balances Up To $250,000||1.21 %APY|
- Free Services: There are no monthly service fee regardless of the balance. You also have access to free bill pay and free online/mobile banking.
- Free ATMs: Automatic reimbursements of all U.S. ATM fees with a minimum $5,000 balance.
- Top Rates: Your Account will be backed by the Yield Pledge promise to keep your yield in the top 5% of Competitive Accounts.
- Bonus APY: The 1.21% APY bonus rate
Simply open a new EverBank Yield Pledge Checking Account online with an opening deposit of $5,000 and start earning the 1.21% 1-Year Intro APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- EverBank Yield Pledge Checking Account: No monthly fees
Definitely one of the best interest bearing checking accounts out there with rates 15X the national average. Even after the intro period, your earnings will stay high as EverBank keeps your yield in the top 5% of Competitive Accounts—for good. Looks like I've found myself a new checking account especially since my current brick and mortar account offers ZERO return. Apply today for this EverBank Yield Pledge Checking Account. If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank deals and/or for more bank rates!