Available to Texas and Oklahoma residents, First United Bank is offering you a $100 checking bonus when you open a new checking account and complete simple requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your First United Bank $100 Checking Bonus!
Table of Contents
First United Bank $100 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your First United Bank $100 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: First United Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- Availability: OK, TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 05/11/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Up to $200 (Visa, Mastercard & Discover)
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $3.50/$7.50; See below on how to waive the fees
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
First United Bank $100 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, go online to apply!
Open a new checking account with a $100 minimum opening deposit. $100 bonus is for setting up direct deposit, using your debit card more than 10 times and signing up for e-statements. Bonus will be credited to the checking account within 10 business days of bank notification that activities have been completed
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Basic Checking Account: $3.50 monthly fee waived if;
- Sign up for eStatements,
- Set up direct deposit on the account, or,
- Have $10,000 total combined deposit balance
- Prestige Checking Account: $7.50 monthly fee waived if;
- To waive the monthly maintenance fee for Prestige Checking you must have a $1,000 minimum daily balance.
Easy, easy bonus alert! This First United Bank $100 Checking Bonus is would definitely be on my recommended list IF it were to incur a soft pull. Easy terms, and easy monthly fee waivers. Definitely go for this bonus while it lasts! If you happen to know any info regarding credit card funding, credit inquiry, or the early termination fees, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank bonus! Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank deals!