Available Nationwide, Franklin Synergy Bank Synergy Money Market Account is offering you a 1.88% APY Rate on your funds when you fund a Money Market Account with an opening deposit of $2,500. Below is all the information you need to earn a Franklin Synergy Bank Synergy Money Market Account!
In addition to the current rate from Franklin Synergy Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Franklin Synergy Bank Synergy Money Market Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 1.88% APY on your funds. Open a new Franklin Synergy Bank Synergy Money Market Account with a minimum opening deposit of $2,500 to start earning interest today.
- Bonus Offer: 1.88% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide (Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $2,500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $15, see below how to waive
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Franklin Synergy Bank Synergy Money Market Account: Consider opening a Money Market Account with First Internet Bank to receive an interest rate of 1.88% APY on your funds. Apply today!
Franklin Synergy Bank Synergy Money Market Account Rates
- Tiered interest paid on daily collected balances
- Limited check writing with no transaction charge
- Franklin Synergy Bank Debit Card
- Free e-mail statements
- Free online banking to efficiently make transfers and payments
- FDIC insures your funds so you can have peace of mind
Simply open a new Money Market Account from Franklin Synergy Bank with an opening deposit of $2,500 and start earning interest!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- $15 but can be waived with an average daily balance of $2,500.
Although this rate is alright, I would not recommend it unless you are able to maintain a balance of $2,500 in a savings account. If you have any info regarding the hard/soft pull or early account termination fees, please let us know. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank rates!
If you're unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account
- HSBC Direct Savings Account
- CIT Bank Money Market Account
- Barclays Online Savings Account
- Synchrony Bank Promotions
|With the Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Card:
-Enjoy a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $200 in travel
-Earn unlimited 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee
-New! Earn 10 miles per dollar on hotels when you pay with your VentureOne card at hotels.com/venture; learn more at hotels.com/venture
-Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
-Enjoy a low intro APR on purchases for 12 months; 13.24%-23.24% variable APR after that
-Travel when you want with no blackout dates
-No foreign transaction fees
-Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn