Check your email/offers! American Express has sent out targeted offers on the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card where you can earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 or more in purchases on the card within your first three months of card membership. With this offer, you can earn up to 150,000 Hilton Honors bonus points! See what more this card has to offer below!
Editor’s Note: If you weren’t targeted for this offer, see our review on the public AmEx Hilton Aspire Credit Card promotion!
Table of Contents
Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card Features
- 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the card within your first three months of card membership
- 14X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies and at U.S. restaurants
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on other purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Diamond status
- One Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio with your new Card and each year of Card Membership
- A second Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $60,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- Unlimited Priority Pass™Lounge passes to ease the airport experience
- $250 Airline incidental fee statement credit
- $250 Hilton resort statement credit
- $100 on-property credit at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts and Conrad Hotels & Resorts when booking the exclusive Aspire Card package
- Access to 24/7 American Express concierge
- No foreign transaction fees
Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card: Visit the site to apply for this card and earn your bonus today!
- The link above directs you to the public offer Please check your email with the subject line “Upgrade & Earn 150,000 Bonus Points” for the following offer or it may be on your account.
Here’s how to earn up to 150,000 Hilton Honors bonus points:
- Earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases on the card within your first three months of card membership
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
American Express, with the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card, is providing consumers with the best possible benefits with a card. This card allows users to earn up to 14X Points Back on select hotel stays and up to 150,000 bonus points. This offer is better than the current public offer.
If you are interested in cards that are good for everyday purchases, then check out our Best Credit Cards For Everyday Purchases! Please provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Be sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.
|With the American Express® Gold Card:
-Get the American Express® Gold Card in Limited Edition Rose Gold, only available until 1/9/2019.
-Receive 20% back as a statement credit at U.S. Restaurants within the first 3 months, up to $100 back. Offer available to new Card Members who apply by 1/9/2019.
-Plus, earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new card within the first 3 months.
-Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at US restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at US supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
-Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
-Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at participating dining partners. Enrollment required.
-$100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per year for incidental fees at one selected airline.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-Annual Fee is $250.