Chase QuickDeposit: Deposit checks from virtually anywhere. With Chase QuickDeposit, the app’s mobile check-deposit feature, allows you to deposit checks quick and easy. This saves you time from having to visit a bank branch or ATM to conduct your deposits.
Editor’s Note: Interested in banking with Chase? See our full list of Chase Bank Deals, Bonuses, Rates, and Promotions.
See our reviews on the following cards:
- Chase Slate® Card Review
- Chase Freedom® Card Review
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card Review
- Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card Review
- United℠ TravelBank Card Review
Table of Contents
Chase QuickDeposit Summary
- It’s Easy
- Simply snap a picture of your check and follow the on-screen instructions.
- It’s Convenient
- Deposit checks on your schedule, virtually anytime and anywhere.
- It’s Secure
- Deposit checks securely from your mobile phone or tablet.
How To Use Chase QuickDeposit
- Download the Chase mobile app via or .
- Log into the app using your Chase username and password. If you haven’t already, go to Chase.com and register your account.
- Sign the back of the check & write “For Deposit Only” underneath your signature.
- Tap the Nav Menu at the top left of the main screen and choose “Deposit Checks.” If it’s your first time using the app, tap “Sign Up Now.” Be sure to read and accept the Legal Agreement!
- Select the account (checking, savings, etc) that you would like to deposit the check into.
- Select “Amount $,” enter the dollar amount of your deposit without a dollar sign, & tap “Done.”
- In the “Check Front” section, tap “Take Picture” to turn on your mobile device’s camera.
- Put the check on a flat surface and make sure everything on it is clearly visible.
- Hold your mobile device horizontally and make sure the check’s four corners fit inside the blue box.
- Tap the camera icon to take the photo.
- Repeat step eight to capture a photo of the back of the check.
- Tap the “Next” button, which will take you to the verification screen.
- Review all of the information and tap “Submit” if everything is correct.
Or see this full step-by-step instructions PDF.
Chase QuickDeposit Limitations
Your Chase mobile deposit may have a limit which depends on the type of account you have. When selecting the account you want to make your deposit into, your limit will appear below the amount field. You can open the note icon at the bottom of the deposit screen to find maximum daily and 30-day limits.
Keep in mind that the Chase app is compatible with the iPad tablet, iPhone and iPod touch with iOS 7.0 and above. Android devices require at least a two-megapixel rear-facing camera, but Chase recommends a 4MP rear-facing camera with auto focus for the best performance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How does Chase QuickDepositSM work?
- Once you’re in the Chase Mobile® App, choose “Deposits” at the bottom of the main screen. Then choose whether you want to deposit the check into your Chase checking or savings account or onto your Chase Liquid Card. Next, enter the amount of the check and follow the on-screen instructions to take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check. Verify all information and then click “Submit.” You’ll receive confirmation that the deposit was submitted. You may submit deposits at any time and may only include one check in a single deposit.
- You must properly endorse the back of the check with your signature and “For Deposit Only.”
- When will my funds be available?
- Deposits submitted before 11 PM ET on a business day generally will be available by the next business day. Deposits submitted after 11 PM or on a non-business day will be processed the next business day. However, we may delay availability if we require further review of the deposit. Any information about delayed availability will be provided in the Secure Message Center, which is accessible through the “My Accounts” page.
- What should I do with my check(s) after I’ve deposited it?
- After you complete your transaction, write “deposited” and the date of deposit on the face of the check. Please retain the marked check for 2 business days or until you receive our notification that your QuickDeposit has been accepted. After that time, you may destroy it.
Chase Bank Online App
- All your banking, in your pocket or purse. Download the Chase Bank App today via or .
Still Have Questions?
- Reach someone helpful 24/7. Call 1-800-935-9935!
There’s no doubt that banking is evolving. With this feature, convenience is on our side and helps us save time in our everyday lives. Deposit checks from virtually anywhere. If you’re running low on checks, see our review on how to order a new checkbook from Chase! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this service in the comment section below! If you’re interested in more info regarding Chase Bank offers, check out our full listing of Chase Bank Deals, Bonuses, Rates, and Promotions. Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank deals!