Do you bank with HSBC and have a checking account with them? You can have a chance to enjoy secure, convenient banking – anytime, anywhere – with the HSBC Debit Mastercard Card! This card has features you don’t want to miss out on! They have chip encryption technology to verify your card at the time of purchase which makes it harder for your card to be duplicated, and provides an additional layer of protection. Read more below to learn more about the HSBC Debit Mastercard card if you’re interested!
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
|-Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities.
-Open your new HSBC Advance checking account online by November 2, 2018; and
-Deposit a minimum Qualifying Balance of $10,000 or more in New Money in combined checking, savings, and/or eligible investment accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening; and
-Maintain at least the minimum Qualifying Balance for 90 calendar days from the date you deposited the minimum Qualifying Balance.
-You will automatically receive the $350 Welcome Deposit in your new HSBC Advance checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all qualifying activities. It's that simple.
Table of Contents
How To Use Your HSBC Debit Mastercard card
- Insert your card at the bottom instead of swiping it
- The card should remain in the terminal until it tells you remove it
- Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) if needed and follow the instructions!
HSBC Debit Mastercard Features
- Peace of mind – Shop with confidence knowing your chip card is more difficult to duplicate than traditional magnetic stripe cards, when used at chip-enabled terminals.
- 24-hour ATM access – Withdraw funds and make deposits at HSBC ATMs across the country.
- Shopping convenience – Use the contactless payment feature, where available, by tapping your card at checkout to complete many smaller purchases.
- Worldwide acceptance – Improved experience when making purchases abroad – chip cards are quickly becoming the preferred method of payment for merchants around the globe.
- Save on fees – No transaction fees when making domestic purchases, and no additional annual or monthly service fees1 for HSBC Debit Mastercard card.
- Online banking – Sign up for Personal Internet Banking and track all your HSBC Debit card purchases online.
If you like the HSBC Debit MasterCard card features and you bank with them, be sure to take advantage of it! You can enjoy features such as 24-hour ATM access, online banking, no transaction fees with domestic purchases and more. Additionally, these chip cards use encryption technology to verify your card at the time of purchase which makes it harder for your card to be duplicated. If you’re interested in more promotions related to HSBC, check out the HSBC Bank Promotion!
|With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card:
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
-Earn a $150 cash rewards intro bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months.
-10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
-No Annual Fee.
-0% Intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers, then a 14.74%, 18.74% or 24.74% variable APR.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees