Located in Florida & Michigan, becoming a member at Lake Michigan Credit Union () is available to anyone! Below is all the information and details you need to fulfill your Lake Michigan Credit Union Membership!
Editor’s Note: For more credit unions that you can join from anywhere, see our list of Credit Unions You Can Join From Anywhere.
Table of Contents
Lake Michigan Credit Union Membership Benefits
Lake Michigan Credit Union offers a full range of financial services, from high-interest checking accounts to credit cards, personal loans and mortgages. Plus over 55,000 free ATMs worldwide.
You get extra benefits, just for being an LMCU member! Get the most out of your Lake Michigan Credit Union membership and check out the many perks below. Check back frequently. The offers will change so !
- Sprint Discount
- Up to $100 Cash Reward for every newline
- $50 Loyalty Cash Reward every year for every line
- Current Sprint customers will receiv $50 Cash Reward for every line transferred
- Learn More
- LMCU Bridge Run
- LMCU Members Save $5 on Registration! Enter code LMCUMEMBER2017 to activate your discount
- 10 Mile Run • 5K Run • 5K Walk
- September 17, 2017
- Learn More
- Member Travel Club
- Your gateway to big savings on travel arrangements of all kinds.Cruises, tours, individual travel plans, hotels, car rentals.
- PigSkin Pep Rally
- Join us every week from 11am-1pm for FREE pizza!
- Featuring a live broadcast from ESPN 96.1’s Bret Bakita
- Visit your local Michigan LMCU branch
: If you’re interested in becoming a member, join today!
They offer membership to those who meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Persons who reside, work, attend school or worship within any county in the State of Michigan’s lower peninsula and select counties in Florida
- Persons who are donors to the Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Association, West Michigan Chapter
- Immediate family members of current LMCU members
Did you know you that banks and credit unions offer the same financial products? Here are a few reasons why you should consider becoming a member at a credit union: credit unions are not-for-profit institutions, credit unions tend to pay higher interest rates and have lower fees, your funds are NCUA insured up to $250,000, and much more! If those benefits alone (along with many more) sound great to you, definitely consider this Lake Michigan Credit Union Membership! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this credit union! Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank deals!