If you reside in Illinois, here’s your chance to earn a $50 up to $1,000 bonus from Liberty Bank For Savings Bonus when you open a new checking account and meet certain requirements. Below is all the details you need to earn your Liberty Bank For Savings Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from Liberty Bank For Savings, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|-Open a TD Convenience CheckingSM Account
-Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account
-Available to: CT, DC, DE, FL, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VA, VT
-Discount on your first order of checks
-Low minimum daily balance of $100 to waive the $15 monthly fee
-No ATM fees at TD or non-TD ATMs
-Free Mobile & Online Banking
-Live Customer Service 24/7
Table of Contents
Liberty Bank For Savings Bonus Summary
To earn your Liberty Bank For Savings Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet simple specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: $50 up to $1,000 (YMMV)
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement:
- Libby® eChecking Basics: $25
- Liberty Checking: $300
- 50-Star Checking: $100
- Affinity Checking: $300
- Jumbo Checking: $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $0, $5, $6; see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: If the account is closed by the customer or by Liberty within six months after opening, the bonus amount will be deducted for that account at closing
- Promo Code(s): Yes, visit promo site to retrieve your own promo code
Liberty Bank For Savings Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
Each branch has a wheel with 18-slots with bonus amounts ranging from $50 to $1,000. The actual bonus amount the customer receives will depend on which slot the ticker lands when the wheel stops spinning. Bonus is applicable to any Liberty Bank checking account opened. Bonus will be credited to the customer’s new Liberty checking account within five business days after they fulfill the following requirements:
- Stop by a branch and give the banker the promo code you received via email
- Open a new checking account. Initial checking funds must be new to the bank
- Spin the wheel to determine the amount of the bonus
- Receive 3 monthly ACH electronic funds transfer credits of $100+ to this account (1 each month for 3 months) within 120 days after account opening.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Libby® eChecking Basics Checking Account: Paper statements are available for a $5 monthly fee.
- 50-Star Checking Account: None
- Affinity Checking Account: $6 monthly fee waived if average daily balance is $1,000 or $7,500 in total deposit balances
- Jumbo Checking Account: $6 monthly fee if account balance falls below $1,000
Although this bonus has the potential to earn you $1,000, more than likely it’ll be a bonus from the $50 to $100 range. Personally, I would pass on this bonus and go for more lucrative bonuses with far less requirements than this. However, this is reported to trigger a soft pull so no harm in trying! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank/credit union! Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank promotions!
Be sure to take a look at our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Bonus – $200 H5 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Account – $300 Cash Bonus
- HSBC Bank $350 Advance Checking Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500
- HSBC Bank $750 Premier Checking Bonus
- Chase Total Checking Account – $200 Cash Bonus
- TD Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review – $100 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank $150 Checking Bonus
|With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
-One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that
-0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
-Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees