Available nationwide, Live Oak Bank is offering you 1.85% APY on your funds for opening a new Live Oak Bank Savings Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 1.85% APY Rate on your funds when you open a Live Oak Bank Savings Account.
In addition to the current rate from Live Oak Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Live Oak Bank Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 1.85% APY on your funds. Open a new account to start earning interest and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 1.85% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None (any)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Live Oak Bank Savings Account: Consider opening a new savings account online to receive an interest rate of 1.85% APY Rate on your funds.
- Earn 20 times the national average with daily compounded interest
- Opening an account is simple and quick online
- No hidden fees or monthly requirements to maintain
- Online and mobile banking for on the go access 24/7
- Allowance of up to six withdrawals and transfers per monthly statement cycle
- FDIC insurance up to the maximum of $250,000 allowed by law
Simply open a new Live Oak Bank Savings Account and start earning the 1.85% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Live Oak Bank Savings Account: No monthly fees
No doubt that this account offers a competitive rate, but prior to opening this account, be sure that this incurs only a soft pull. Otherwise, there are better accounts with the same rate or better without a hard pull. If you're unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank promotions and/or for more bank rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account
- HSBC Direct Savings Account
- CIT Bank Money Market Account
- Barclays Online Savings Account
- Synchrony Bank Promotions
|With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
-One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that
-0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
-Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees