Available nationwide, you can earn CD rates of 12-Month 2.65% APY, 36-Month 3.00% APY, and 60-Month 3.25% APY CD Rates on your funds when you open a new M.Y. Safra Bank CD Account. Below is all the information and details you need to CD rates of earn 1.61%- 3.25% APY on your funds when you open a M.Y. Safra Bank CD Account!
|Best CD Accounts|
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
15-Month CD Account
24-Month CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
18-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
M.Y. Safra Bank CD Account Summary
Open up a new M.Y. Safra Bank CD Account to earn interest on your funds.
- Rate Offer: Earn CD rates of 12-Month 2.65% APY, 36-Month 3.00% APY, 60-Month 3.25% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: Not listed
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Promo Code(s): None
M.Y. Safra Bank CD Account: Consider opening a new CD account if you’re looking to earn interest on your funds! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
Earn CD rates of M.Y. Safra Bank APY on different terms by:
- Visit M.Y. Safra Bank online and opening a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 36-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
If you have excess funds just sitting in your checking account (that more than likely won’t be touched), it’s a good idea to invest it in a interest bearing account like a CD. By opening a cd account, your money will be earning money for you while you sleep by earning you a return on your funds. Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank deals and the best CD Rate Offers!
|With the Chase Freedom® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.74-25.49%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
-Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
-Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee