If you reside in Virginia and West Virginia, here’s your chance to earn a $200 bonus from MVB Bank when you open a new checking account and meet certain requirements. Below is all the details you need to earn your MVB Bank $200 Checking Bonus!
Table of Contents
MVB Bank $200 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your MVB Bank $200 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and fulfill the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: MVB Bank $200 Checking Bonus
- Availability: VA, WV (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: None
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Low minimum daily balance of $250 required in account
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $5 monthly fee; see below on how to waive
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
MVB Bank $200 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
Earn a $200 bonus when opening a new MVB Smart Checking account by:
- Signing up for online banking at mvbbanking.com
- Setting up a qualifying Direct Deposit within 60 days of opening your new Smart Checking account. The direct deposit must post and settle to the account in the first 60 days of account opening.
- Making at least ten (10) qualifying PIN Point of Sale or signature-based purchases using your new MVB Visa Debit Card within the first Monthly Statement Cycle. Debit card transaction must post and settle to the account during the statement cycle to count.
After you have completed all of the above requirements, MVB Bank will deposit the incentive into your new account within 30 business days.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Smart Checking Account: $5 monthly fee waived upon receipt of a monthly direct deposit OR when you maintain the $250 minimum daily balance in the account during the monthly statement cycle.
This MVB Bank $200 Checking Bonus is an okay bonus to go for. For the debit card transaction requirement route, see this Meeting Debit/Credit Transaction Requirements post for tips! If you have any info regarding the early account termination fees, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank/credit union! Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank deals!