Available to Wisconsin and Illinois residents, North Shore Bank is offering you a $300 checking bonus when you open a new checking account (using promo code October Special) and complete simple requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your North Shore Bank $300 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from North Shore Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
North Shore Bank $300 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your North Shore Bank $300 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: North Shore Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- Availability: IL, WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 11/07/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Hard or Soft Pull?Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Service Fee: $6.00+, see below how to waive
- Early Termination Fees: $40 if closed within 180 days of account opening
- Promo Code(s): OCTOBER SPECIAL
North Shore Bank $300 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, go online to apply!
Here’s how to earn up to a $300 bonus:
Simply open a new checking account and meet the certain requirements. To receive a $280 bonus, open a new checking account. Debit card or direct deposit bonus of $20.00 will be credited to the new checking account each month after your statement cycles for up to 15 months provided you have had 10 qualified debit card transactions or a direct deposit for that statement cycle.
To receive the $20.00 mobile deposit bonus a mobile deposit must be posted to the account by 11/07/2018.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Better Than Free Checking: Avoid the $6 fee by having a direct deposit, making 10 debit card transactions post to the account, maintaining a $750 average balance, OR having a $2,500 in relationship balances.
- Perks Checking: Avoid the $12 fee by having a minimum daily balance of $2,000, having $5,000 in total deposits, having any North Shore Bank loan, OR if the primary account holder is 60 or older with direct deposit (e-Statement not required).
- Platinum Checking: Avoid the $20 fee by maintaining a minimum balance of $35,000 is maintained in deposits, Home Equity or Loans.
Easy, easy bonus alert! This North Shore Bank $300 Checking Bonus is definitely on my recommended list. Easy terms, soft pull, and very easy monthly fee waivers. Definitely go for this bonus while it lasts! But do keep in mind that you’ll need a total of at least 14 months to receive the full bonus.
Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank bonus! Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank promotions! Interested in finding the best credit card for you? See our Best Credit Card Categories!
Be sure to take a look at our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Bonus – $200 H5 Promotion
- Chase Total Checking Account – $200 Cash Bonus
- HSBC Bank $350 Advance Checking Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review – $100 Bonus Promotion
- HSBC Bank $750 Premier Checking Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Account – $300 Cash Bonus
- TD Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500
- TD Bank $150 Checking Bonus
|With the The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express:
-Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
-Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.99% to 25.99%.
-$0 balance transfer fee. Balance transfers must be requested within 60 days from account opening.
-2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases.
-Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-No annual fee.
-See Rates & Fees