Old Second Bank is offering residents in Illinois a a chance to earn a $125 checking bonus when opening a new Money Connection Checking Account with direct deposit. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Old Second Bank $125 Checking Bonus!
Table of Contents
Old Second Bank $125 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Old Second Bank $125 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Old Second Bank $125 Checking Bonus
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: No
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $3.95; see below on how to waive the fees
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Old Second Bank $125 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
Start of by opening up a new Money Connection Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $50.
- To receive $75 cash bonus, customer must enroll for an O2 Debit Card and O2 Online Banking at new checking account opening and must be continually enrolled in both services for 30 days. $75 cash bonus will be credited to account within 3-5 weeks thereafter.
- To receive $50 cash bonus, customer must arrange for a recurring direct deposit within 90 days of initial account opening. $50 cash bonus will be deposited within 1-2 weeks of receiving direct deposit into the account.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Money Connection Checking Account: $3.95 monthly fee waived by enrolling eStatements.
I would go for this Old Second Bank $125 Checking Bonus since it triggers a soft pull. Pretty easy bonus overall to earn. If you happen to know any info regarding the early termination fees, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank bonus! Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank deals!