Available nationwide, you can earn CD rates of 12-Month Term 2.50% APY and 18-Month Term 2.65% APY CD Rate Specials on your funds when you open a new Pacific National Bank CD account. Below is all the information and details you need to earn CD rates of 2.50% and 2.65% on your funds when you open a Pacific National Bank CD account!
|Best CD Accounts|
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
15-Month CD Account
24-Month CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
18-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
Pacific National Bank CD Account Summary
Open up a new Pacific National Bank CD Account to earn interest on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 12-Month Term 2.50% APY and 18-Month Term 2.65% APY CD Rate Specials
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: Penalties may apply to early withdrawals.
- Promo Code(s): None
Pacific National Bank CD Account: Consider opening a new CD account if you’re looking to earn interest on your funds!
Earn CD rates of 2.50%- 2.65% APY on a various terms by:
- Visit Pacific National Bank online and opening a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 12-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
If you have excess funds just sitting in your checking account (that more than likely won’t be touched), it’s a good idea to invest it in a interest bearing account like a CD. By opening a CD Account, your money will be earning money for you while you sleep by earning you a return on your funds. Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank deals and the best CD Rate Offers!
|With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.74-25.49%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-No minimum to redeem for cash back
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee