Sign up for the PNC Core Visa Credit Card today to get an introductory APR of 0% for the first 15 billing cycles. This is an offer targeted towards those with credit card debt and would like to get rid of it, because it helps you save on interest. Having a 0% intro APR helps you take care of debt much easier. If this is an offer that interests you, then keep reading to find out more!
Table of Contents
0% APR Balance Transfer
The PNC Core Visa Credit Card is a great card for those with debt because it offers 0% APR for 15 months! If you’re looking for a card that will assist you in getting rid of that debt, then definitely consider this one.
Visit blackthorn-cider’s website to explore more of the best credit cards related to 0% APR here.
PNC Core Visa Credit Card Features
- Save on interest with 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for first 15 billing cycles when you transfer the balance within 90 days.
- Save on interest with 0% Intro APR on purchases for first 15 billing cycles, when carrying a balance.
- Dedicated U.S.-based customer service
- Electronic Bill Payment pays bills easily and on time.
- Protection from credit or identity fraud.
- Travel & Emergency Protection is automatic, whether you’re at home or away.
- Get ongoing savings with our BEST purchase and balance transfer APRs after the intro period ends (currently a variable APR 10.24% to 20.24%, based on credit worthiness)
- No annual fee
PNC Core Visa Credit Card: If this card appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
If you are interested in more PNC Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of PNC Bank Deals here.
Overall, with a solid zero percent promotional offer and low standard interest rate, the PNC Core Visa Credit Card is a good choice for cardholders who plan to carry a balance. Consider this card if you’re looking for a card that helps get rid of credit card debt. Getting an intro APR of 0% for the first 15 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers with no annual fee is a decent deal, so check it out if it’s something you’re interested in. However, there are better deals out there so check out our Best Credit Card Deals master post if you’re looking for something more.
Also, if you’re interested in learning about the best cards to use for amazon purchases, then be sure to check out our Best Credit Cards for Amazon Purchases master post for more information!