Residents in California in the California Teachers Association (CTA) can earn a $150 checking bonus from Provident Credit Union by opening a new checking (using promo code 9336) & savings Account and fulfill certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Provident Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus!
Table of Contents
Provident Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Provident Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Provident Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Credit Funding: They let you fund up to $1,000 with a MasterCard or Visa credit card only(no AmEx). Barclaycard Arrival+ and Chase sapphire preferred count as a purchase. As always, make sure to set credit advance limit to zero.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25 (checking); $5 (membership savings)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $0, $10; see below on how to waive the monthly feese
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): 9336
Provident Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
Start off by opening a new Membership Savings Account by depositing $5 or more into the account. From then, open a new checking account of your choice (using promo code 9336) with a minimum opening deposit of $25. To earn your $150 bonus, complete these monthly requirements for two consecutive months following the month that your account is opened:
- Make purchases of $300 or more using a Provident debit and/or credit card per month
- Have monthly direct deposits or automatic credits of at least $500
- Enroll in online banking and e-Documents (electronic statements and notices) with valid email address
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Super Reward Checking Account: No monthly fees
- Provident Checking Account: $10 monthly fee waived by maintaining (1) of the following:
- $2,500 combined savings/checking/deposit balances OR
- Direct Deposit — minimum $1,000/mo. OR
- Bill Manager — minimum of 2 payments/mo.
- Simple Free Checking Account: No monthly fees
Quite a demand for just a $150 bonus. If you’re interested in this Provident Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus, go for it! The spending requirement for this bonus is $300 or more per month so keep that in mind. If you do open an account, I would suggest opening the Super Reward Checking since it is free, requires no minimum balance, & earns 2.01% APY. Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank deals!