The SECU Visa Signature Credit Card is now offering cardholders a sign up bonus of 25,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in qualifying purchases within the first 90 days of account opening, as well as 3X points back on dining, travel, Amazon and iTunes. Additionally, the bonus points don’t end there because you can also get back 2X points back on gas and groceries. To sweeten the deal, all of these features and more come with no annual fee! If you are interested in learning more about this card then keep reading to find out.
Table of Contents
SECU Visa Signature Credit Card Features:
- $250 Cash back when you spend $2,000 or more in purchases in the first 90 days of having your account open
- Earn 3X Points on Dining, Travel, Amazon, and iTunes.
- Earn 2X Points on Gas and Groceries.
- Earn 1X Points on Everything Other Card Purchase.
- Redeem Points for Cash via ACH Transfers, Statement Credits, Gift Cards, Travel, and Merchandise.
- 25,000 Points is Equal to $250 Cash Back via ACH or Statement Credit.
- No International Transaction Fees.
- Insider access to special discounts
- Year-round additional points that never expire, earned on iTunes, gas, groceries and more†
- The convenience of Visa Checkout with available merchants
- Enjoy VIP access to dining, tasting and vineyard events
- Experience complimentary and discounted cocktails and meals at participating restaurants
- Receive special discounts at premium culinary merchants
- Reward yourself with exclusive, limited access to VIP sports packages at major sports events such as skiing and snowboarding
- Receive special access and benefits, such as discounts and upgrades, at certain sports arenas and stadiums, including select NBA and Major League Soccer games
- No Annual Fee
SECU Visa Signature Credit Card: If you are interested in this credit card, apply today!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus points when you spend $2,000 or more in the first 90 days of account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive 25,000 bonus points or $250 cash back.
If you’re looking to turn everyday purchases into awesome rewards, consider signing up today for the SECU Visa Signature Credit Card. This card actually offers a ton of points back opportunities, so the more you spend the more you earn. With the SECU Visa Signature Credit Card, you can look forward to earning 25,000 Rewards Bonus Points after spending $2,000 in the first 90 days of account opening. You’ll also earn 3X points back on dining, travel, Amazon and iTunes. With no annual fee or foreign transaction fees, this card is worth considering.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.
Interested in the best card for office supply purchases for your business? If so, see our section on the best credit cards for office supply purchases.