Available in many states, you can earn a $50 checking bonus from TD Bank by opening a new 60 Plus Checking Account and completing simple requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your TD Bank $50 60 Plus Checking Bonus!
Table of Contents
TD Bank $50 60 Plus Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your TD Bank $50 60 Plus Checking Bonus, simply open a new TD Bank 60 Plus Checking Account and meet certain requirements.
- Bonus Offer: TD Bank $50 60 Plus Checking Bonus
- Availability: CT, DC, DE, FL, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VA, VT (Locate a branch)
- Expiration: 03/11/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Up to $300 (YMMV); Be sure to set your cash advance to $0.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $10; see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: $15 if you close the account within 90 days
- Promo Code(s): None
TD Bank $50 60 Plus Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, visit your nearest branch or go online to apply!
If you are interested in more TD Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of TD Bank Deals here.
Checking Bonus Requirements
Simply open a new 60 Plus Checking Account and make $500 in debit card purchases within 90 days to receive the $50 bonus.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- TD 60 Plus Checking: $10 monthly fee; The $10 monthly fee can be waived if you have a minimum daily balance of $250
Keep in mind that this bonus is only for seniors. If you’re a senior looking for an easy $50 Checking Bonus and a checking account that’s easy to maintain, this is the account for you! Very easy bonus to earn and a the monthly maintenance fee should be easy to avoid as well. Let us know about your thoughts and experiences with this bonus in the comment section below! Be sure to check back on blackthorn-cider for more bank deals!