Union Bank is offering a sign up bonus of 10,000 points after you spend $1,000 within the first three months of card ownership on the Union Bank Rewards Visa Credit Card. Along with your bonus you also get 3 points for every $1 spent up to $6,000 annually on airline purchases and 1 point for every $1 spent thereafter, and 2 points for every $1 spent up to $6,000 annually at restaurants and 1 point for every $1 spent thereafter. In addition to all of this, you also don’t have to worry about an annual fee. Keep on reading below for more information!
Table of Contents
Restaurant Related Categories
Nothing makes eating out more enjoyable than knowing you’re getting rewarded for doing it. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to earn 3 points back on every dollar at all participating locations!
Visit blackthorn-cider’s website to explore more of the best credit cards related to restaurants here.
Union Bank Rewards Visa Credit Card Features:
- 10,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in the first 3 billing cycles
- 3 points for every $1 spent up to $6,000 annually on airline purchases and 1 point for every $1 spent thereafter
- 2 points for every $1 spent up to $6,000 annually at restaurants and 1 point for every $1 spent thereafter
- 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- 25% reward bonus when you redeem rewards points in the form of a deposit to your Union Bank checking, savings, or money market account.
- 50% reward bonus when you redeem rewards points as a principal reduction payment to your Union Bank mortgage.
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles.
- Following the Intro period, your APR will be 14.99%-24.99% based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- No annual fee
Union Bank Rewards Visa Credit Card: If you are interested in this credit card, apply today!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus points when you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive 10,000 Bonus Points.
With an Union Bank Rewards Visa Credit Card, you could earn yourself an easy 10,000 Bonus Points when you spend $1,000 or more in the first 3 billing cycles of account opening. There is also no annual fee to worry about. With this card you can get 3X points on airline purchases and 2X points at restaurants. Sign up today to start earning points.
If you’re interested in learning about the best cards to use for supermarket and grocery store purchases, then be sure to check out our Best Credit Cards For Supermarket & Grocery Store Purchases master post for more information!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this credit card. If you’re just looking for more credit card options in general, then definitely check out our Best Credit Card Deals master post!